Charming Facial Mask Designer
- Brown algae extract in the mask - strengthen skin metabolismMaintaining youthful and healthy skin is a must-do for all skin types.January 13,2023
Many people are over the age of 25. If they have bad living habits, stay up late, have a lot of stress, eat unhealthy food, take care of their skin care, or use products that do not match their skin type, they will accelerate the aging of their skin.
- Performance characteristics of flax spunlace nonwovensFlax is an annual herb, which can be divided into three types: flax for fiber, flax for oil and flax for both oil and fiber.January 13,2023
Flax is the earliest natural plant fiber used by humans, with a history of more than 10,000 years. Flax is a pure natural fiber, which is more and more valued by human beings because of its remarkable characteristics such as sweat absorption, good air permeability and harmlessness to human body.
- Nonwoven applications of regenerated silk fibroin (RSF) fibersAt present, most of the waste silk and its textiles are treated by incineration and burial, which causes a great waste of resources. Exploring new technologies and processes for the recycling of waste silk, improving the recovery rate of waste silk, and realizing the recycling and reuse of waste silk will help promote the sustainable development of the industry.December 16,2022
- Production method of nonwoven antibacterial material.According to different production processes and requirements, there are currently three main methods for producing nonwoven materials with antibacterial properties.December 9,2022
- Development of polylactic acid spunlaced nonwovensPolylactic acid fiber is a kind of green embracing fiber. After analyzing the research status of polylactic acid fiber nonwovens at home and abroad, it is proposed to use polylactic acid fiber as a raw material. According to the performance characteristics of the fiber, we choose carding and spunlace reinforcement technology. , to develop a new type of environmentally friendly non-woven fabric, the product can be completely degraded naturally.December 2,2022
- The gap in the development trend of spunlace nonwovens production equipment between my country and foreign countriesAt present, the newly launched spunlace production lines in my country are mainly domestic production lines, accounting for about 80% of the total production lines. The reason is that the price of domestic production lines is relatively low, only 1/4~1/5 of that of imported production lines. But it must be pointed out that the gap between the domestic line and the imported line is also very obvious.December 2,2022
- The application of chitin in spunlace non-woven fabric (mask fabric)Chitin, the chemical name is β-(1→4)-2-acetylamino-2-deoxy-D-glucopyranose, also known as chitin, chitin, chitin, crab shellin, etc. It is a polysaccharide second only to cellulose in the presence of cellulose, and it is also the nitrogen-containing natural organic polymer compound with the largest amount of protein in nature.November 22,2022
- Is spunlace nonwoven suitable for making filter materials？The filtration performance of nonwoven filter media is affected by many factors. External factors include particle size and distribution of dust source, flow rate of filtered gas, etc. Internal factors include pore structure, thickness, etc. The pore structure of nonwoven materials includes pore size and its distribution, porosity and so on.November 21,2022
- Analysis of the development status of China's cosmetics industry: In the post-epidemic era, the market size has reboundedWith the development of the economy and the improvement of people's consumption level, people's demand for cosmetics has become more and more refined, and the cosmetics market has continued to expand. From 2010 to 2019, the global cosmetics market has grown year by year. In 2020, affected by the epidemic, the global cosmetics market has declined to 219.9 billion euros. It will rebound to 237.5 billion euros in 2021, a year-on-year increase of 8%.November 11,2022
- The difference and choice of tencel fiber and lyocell fiberTencel fiber is one of the most commonly used raw materials in the spinning industry and the spunlace non-woven industry. Many customers do not know its process and basic material composition, so I will briefly explain it here.November 11,2022
- The Importance of Degradation of Sheet Mask Fabric Materials as Fast Moving Consumer Goods ConsumablesAt present, there are three scenarios for the degradation test of various materials, namely marine degradation, compost degradation and natural degradation. The most commonly used material testing method is compost degradation.November 1,2022
- Facial mask products establish mild antiseptic system ingredients recommendedFacial mask products include three main materials: sheet mask fabric, cosmetic body and packaging bag. Considering the various instabilities produced during processing and storage, it is necessary to add a preservative system that combines and adapt to the cosmetic body to improve the overall stability of the product, reduce the sensitization rate, and provide cosmetic effects.November 1,2022
- The difference between natural fibers and artificial fibersAs a professional facial sheet mask manufacturer, Proyons Bio-Tech has 10 years of experience in the production of spunlace nonwoven fabric, and is quite familiar with the material, type, characteristics and application of paper mask sheet.October 21,2022
- Application of a carboxymethyl cellulose fiber (medical dressing) in mask fabric productsCarboxyl methyl cellulose (Carboxyl methyl Cellulose), as a derivative of the most abundant natural polysaccharide cellulose in nature, is widely used in many fields and has a good effect on preventing abnormal wound healing.October 8,2022
- Instructions for Compressed Facial Mask and Compressed TowelCompressed facial mask and compressed towel are products that compress disposable spunlace non-woven products such as facial mask paper and bath towel through compression equipment. This type of product has very good portability, and can satisfy beauty and body skin cleansing anytime, anywhere.September 22,2022
- About the safety of printed mask fabric products.Proyons Bio-tech has extremely high safety manufacturing requirements for printed products that come into contact with the skin, such as mask fabric and spunlace non-woven fabric.September 15,2022
- Changes in the quality of life under the global epidemicSince the epidemic is raging around the world, the cosmetics industry needs to optimize the quality of life of enterprises through product quality and service quality under this special situation.August 25,2022
- Nonwoven MarketThe company takes the cupro fiber membrane material as the product direction, technical consultation and service of non-woven fabrics andAugust 25,2022
related biotechnology, technology import and export sales.
- Medical non-woven industryNon-woven materials have the characteristics of wide source of fibers, short production cycle, flexible process, diverse functions, and wide application in the field of biomedicine.August 25,2022