About The Finishing Of Non-manufactured Fabrics
The definition of finishing of non-manufactured fabric covers the whole process of pre-treatment, dyeing, printing and finishing in printing and dyeing processing. In a broad sense, it refers to the process of deep processing of non-woven fabric products, which is the formation of non-woven fabric by fiber mesh through fixed net. After that, a series of processes are designed to improve the appearance and intrinsic quality, provide product performance, and give special features to the product.
The role of nonwoven finishing is to improve hand and appearance, improve intrinsic quality, provide product performance, impart special features and styles to the fabric, and increase the final added value of the product.
The finishing content is roughly divided into cloth surface active finishing, shrinking finishing, soft finishing, stiff finishing, hydrophilic (oil) finishing, water repellent (oil) finishing, electrostatic finishing, layer finishing, printing and dyeing finishing, composite finishing, flame retardant finishing. , aromatic finishing and other chemical finishing.
- Cupra Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric
- Bamboo Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric
- Chitosan Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric
- Tencel Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric
- Towel Nonwoven Fabric Roll
- Facial Mask Sheet
- CUPRO Fiber Facial Mask Sheet
- Carbon Fiber Mask Sheet
- Viscose and polyester Facial Mask Sheet
- Microfiber Facial Mask Sheet
- Silk Facial Mask Sheet
- Graphene Facial Mask Sheet
- Tencel Facial Mask Sheet
- Herbaceous Facial Mask Sheet
- Chitosan Facial Mask Sheet
- Cotton Facial Mask Sheet
- Chemical Fiber Facial Mask Sheet
- Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric Products
- Wet-type Nonwoven Fabric