- FACTORY TOUR
- Prius spunlace nonwoven equipment has multiple feeding functions, full cross, semi-cross, multi-layer cotton mesh composite technology. Spunlace non-woven fabrics are manufactured in the range of 22g~150g (per square), with an annual output of 800 tons. The deep processing manufacturing equipment includes 1.2 million sets of processing capacity per day, such as cutting, compression and packaging. At the same time, research and development test equipment, including microbiological testing, ultra-clean workbench, tensile testing equipment, and thousand-fold microscope are all available.
- Prius has been committed to the application and product development of spunlace non-woven technology for many years. Welcome customers from all over the world to cooperate with us. Please leave your contact information and requirement. Our technical director will contact you ASAP.
Laboratory InspectionFirst, carry out the current sample solution culture on the ultra-clean workbench.Then, put the cultured samples in a constant temperature incubator for another 48 hours.Next, the cultured sample is counted by the total colony counter to count the number of bacteria in the sample.If necessary, use a microscope to observe and do further testing. The tested bacteria were mainly coliform bacteria, fungi, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus hemolyticus, etc.The main function of the tensile testing machine is to detect the horizontal and longitudinal tensile force of the facial mask sheet fabric.
Spunlace Nonwovens Workshop
- 1. Fiber raw materials are fed from the cotton feeding port.
- 2. After the cotton box stores enough raw materials, the raw materials are fed into the carding machine through the high-pressure air pipe.
- 3. Carding machine combs raw materials into cotton net.
- 4. The cotton net is fed into the net laying machine to lay the semi-cross or full cross net.
- 5. The drafting machine draws the cotton net to control the fabric weight.
- 6. The drawn cotton net enters the spunlace machine and is made into spunlace nonwoven fabric by high pressure.
- 7. The spunlace non-woven fabric enters the drying box for drying treatment.
- 8.Finish the fabric after spunlace nonwoven fabric is rolled.
Facial Mask Sheet Cutting Workshop
- 1. UV and ozone disinfection of the cutting workshop every day.
- 2. Workers need to enter the air shower to remove dust before entering the facial mask sheet cutting workshop.
- 3. Automatic mask sheet cutting production line.
- 4. The spunlace non-woven fabric roll is installed to the automatic mask sheet cutting machine.
- 5. Fully automatic cutting process of spunlace non-woven fabric mask sheet.
- 6. Through the control terminal to control the automatic cutting of spunlace non-woven fabric, the cutting is efficient and does not waste materials.
- 7. The skilled staff organizes and packs the cut spunlace non-woven fabric mask sheet.
- 8. The skilled staff organizes and packs the cut spunlace non-woven fabric mask sheet.
Compressed Facial Mask Workshop
- 1. Daily ultraviolet disinfection treatment of facial mask compression workshop.
- 2.Facial mask sheet compression treatment.
- 3. Worker puts the mask sheet into the mask compression equipment.
- 4. Facial mask packaging equipment packs compressed mask into candy shape.
- 5. Pack the compressed facial mask in 50 or 100 capsules per can.
- 6. Pack the compressed facial mask with 100 or 50 capsules per bag.
Spacious raw material and finished product warehouse
- 1. Copper ammonia fiber raw material warehouse.
- 2. Other fibre raw material warehouse.
- 3. Spunlace non-woven fabric roll warehouse.
- 4. Spunlace non-woven fabric roll warehouse.
Prius's New Office Show
- Production Management Office
- Newly renovated business team office area.
- Facial Mask Sheet
- Compressed Facial Masks
- Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric Roll
- Non Woven Compressed Towel